the new budweiser clydes commercial for the super bowl I’m crying omg
BEST COMMERCIAL IVE EVER SEEN. THIS DESCRIBES MY ENTIRE LIFE OKAY.
Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I am like crying right now! :’) Story of my life!
I cannot stop bawling my eyes out. T_T
Oh. Okay. So I just cried at a Budweiser commercial. So that happened.
BUT. I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS. ;____________________;
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
I cried… Yup. Ok. Bawled.
Omg crying at this
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
What she said
I need like ten of these
Rebloging for when I need a small cheat!